Yes, I got quiet again.... I guess I do that. Laurie tagged me for the current meme that's going around - I'll take a shot at it.
The rules: Are posted at the beginning. At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves a comment, letting them know they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog.Let the person who tagged you know when you've posted your answer. Play nice, children.
1. What was I doing 10 years ago? 10 years ago my kids were 9 and 12. Wow - tons of volunteer work at their schools, driving way too much carpool, lots of soccer games and kid related stuff. Way more time to work in the yard oh - and we will remodeling our house. I think this would have been one of my knitting "breaks" where I was more into quilting.
2. What are 5 things on my to-do list today- not in any particular order? Do laundry, get my hair cut, get gas in the car (ouch!) get ready for Amy's party, clean the house!!!
3. Snacks I enjoy. It really depends on my mood, I do like potato chips, but they have to be pretty good ones to be worth eating - my current favorites are Kettle Chips and Cheetos(not together). Yum! I also really like dark chocolate. Common everyday snack might just be some dry cereal though - I don't do milk on cereal though. Yuck. Not for me.
4. Places I've lived- Portland Oregon,and then onto Washington - Kirkland, Auburn, Kirkland, Lake Forest Park and then Kirkland again.
5. Things I would do if I were a billionaire: Buy a vacation home in Cannon Beach, OR. Pay someone to finish the rest of our house. Get a fun, convertible sports car. Invest, invest, invest.
6. What are some jobs you've had: Babysitter, papergirl, Big Scoop ice cream scooper/manager, piano teacher, waitress, dental assistant/office manager, mom, data entry, retail at a yarn shop (and teach).
7. Peeps I want to know more about: I don't think these folks have responded already, if you have, I missed it. Amy, Naomi, Ginger, Sarah - 4 is close to 6, right?