Friday, May 16, 2008

LYS tour, here we come

Amy and I are headed out today for a girl's road trip. This weekend (well, it started yesterday) is the Seattle area LYS tour. Every shop has a one skein pattern and the featured yarn is 10% off. Our plan is to do some Seattle-ish shops today, head a bit south (we really liked Renaissance Yarns in Kent last year) and then over to Bainbridge Island later this afternoon. We plan to hang out at Churchmouse for a bit, have dinner at Cafe Nola and perhaps stroll back over to Churchmouse. We'll stay on Bainbridge and head north to Bellingham in the morning. Should be loads of fun!



I worked yesterday, the first day of the tour and it was so much fun meeting people from Ravelry!! My shoes have been a big hit, so that's fun.



I'll bring my camera with me to catch any interesting sites along the way!

3 comments:

Megan said...

On your way back, stop by Let it Rain in Mukilteo!

Knit and fall back in it said...

Hope your tour was a lot of fun.I can't wait to see all the stuff you got along the way.

Knittinggarden said...

Hi Ellen: I tagged you for the current meme. Check it out on my blog.

Laurie