Friday, May 9, 2008

This post brought to you by the letter "A" and "N"


Hey there - miss me?

Well the last few months have been busy crazy/crazy busy and still won't be letting up until around the end of June. And I've found the longer you don't make time to post, the more things pile up, and then it feels overwhelming to post everything and so on.

So, I'll try and make it fairly brief, besides I need to go in about 5 minutes.

My newest finished project is the Malabrigo Pi Shawl in the Hummingbird colorway. Done last Monday. Love it. Amy stopped by worked and snapped a picture (so I'd have something to post on the blog!) I started this January 1st w/ Naomi. Love my new Namaste bag too. Yummy green.

Next up for today - clear chucks. Yes, I succumbed to them. I think they will look super snazzy at work with handknit socks. Patrick thinks they are ugly, but so what. They are comfortable!
Okay, 'nuff said for now. Have a great day - it's actually sunny here today! Yippee!

3 comments:

Ginger said...

Super snazzy shoes!

Knit and fall back in it said...

I saw your Chucks and I fell in love with them, I went and got some of my own.

Naomi said...

Yeah...your shoes were too cute to pass up on them for myself(just call me Imelda).

Your shawl is wonderful. I will get mine done eventually!