Wednesday, February 27, 2008

And the yarn goes to....

Adrienne of Belly Button Knits! The actual number was 54 pairs of socks. Yes, I was actually quite shocked when I counted, because who goes around counting their sock yarn? I really thought it would be around 25 pairs or so. Oops.
There were actually two guesses of 53 pairs, so I had a virtual coin toss (who knew you could find this online?) and Adrienne won. Adrienne, please leave your mailing address for me at thatsmymiddlename(at)gmail(dot)com and I'll get the yarn out to you!
I'm trying to get one more little sweater/vest finished this month, but alas and alack not much progress on the aran. I forgot where I was again and I'm not finding alot of time for more intense knitting. It's much easier to just pick up a pair of socks and dash those off.
I'll do a more picture-y post tomorrow or Friday, but I've got to get ready for work now - have a great day and thanks for playing along!

3 comments:

Knit and fall back in it said...

Congratulations to Adrienne!

Turtle said...

Congrats to you Adrienne! (sigh, lol i was the other 53 guess!)

You have quite the knit goal list for this coming year, but then if you work in a yarn shop it would be hard not to!

adrienne said...

whoopee! it's kind of funny but the first number to pop into my head was "54". don't ask me why i entered "53".

thank you for the contest. can't wait to see the yarn!

sorry, turtle!