Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Happy blogiversaryRuthsherebirthday!

Hi - just a quickie post without pictures to let you know I did survive Madrona. I have been wanting to post since I've been back but I hit the ground running and don't have pictures yet. If you are a student of mine, you've seen my purchases (except for fiber) but I will properly document tomorrow. And yes, that is me in the front row in the Kauni picture the Yarn Harlot had on her blog yesterday.

All in all Madrona was great. What a change from last year where I only knew Angela and Holly and not really enough to hang out with them. This year, I had so many people that I knew through friends, ravelry, email groups and shop customers/students. I also was able to get to know some of the other vendors better too (I worked part of the time I was down there) particularly Sheila Ernst, Ruth and Virginia Bowen of Seattle Yarn, Sandy from knit/purl, Tina from Blue Moon and Klaus from Crown Mountain.

Today is my 1 year blogiversary, so I think I'll be coming up with some sort of something....stay tuned to either tomorrow or Friday. I started this one year ago today at the urging of a really good friend (Hi Amy!) and it's been fun. Sometimes a bit stressful because I tend to feel guilty that I don't post enough, but all in all good.

Okay, gotta run - Ruth Sorenson is teaching a class all day at the shop and I'm facilitating it. Tables to move, scones to bake, you know the drill.

Have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Happy Blogiversary!!

Angela said...

Happy Blogiversary!

I have always wanted to hang out with you, even when I barely knew you!