Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Just passing through....

Just a quickie to acknowledge the fact that I'm a horrible blogger right now. Things have been so hectic that I haven't really even had time to get my exercise or knitting time in. Grump.

Patrick turned 18 last Friday. Nationals were great - they were 9th overall out of 19 qualifying boats. Pretty good considering this is only his second year rowing. The kids also went to Kings Island while they were back there. I take it that it is a pretty awesome amusement park from the sound of things.

So I'm off to Patrick's high school graduation. I should have pictures to post tomorrow.

Knitting front - just finished Sivia Harding's Fantasy Diamond Scarf using Fleece Artist SeaWool. Very quick knit - started last Tuesday, blocked yesterday, up on the class sample board today. I'm hoping to teach this as a class in September. Other item on the needles, a jacket out of Debbie Bliss Astrakhan.

Gotta go get a good seat!

3 comments:

Mack said...

congratulations to your son! graduation and nationals!!! will he row in college? where will he go? happiness for the mom!!

Rebecca said...

breath deeply and enjoy the ride! oh, and take lots of photos!

Anonymous said...

You have been nominated for a Rockin' Girl Blogger award!! Check out the CommuKniTea blog site for details and to collect your reward button!!