Friday, September 28, 2007

"All my bags are packed.....


I'm ready to go! Today is the day Naomi, Amy and I are headed out to Cannon Beach for a quick little knitting weekend. Of course, there is more to do in Cannon Beach. Bruce's Candy Kitchen, Bill's Tavern, Lazy Susan Cafe, Pizza a Fetta and more await us. Oh, of course there's Coastal Yarns too.
Patrick knows I'm only a cell phone away. He's out of the hospital as of yesterday afternoon and back at his dorm. He has lots of friends visiting with him, and I'm sure quite a bit of homework to catch up on. I don't think I'll be headed over right now, but of course I had already checked out all the airline flights (of which there were none, I'd have to drive) just in case he had gone to surgery.
Oh -there's the Noni adventure bag - yes, it holds a lot of stuff. I've got sweaters and sweatshirts and more in there. I think I may add some shorty handles on the sides later though. It seems that I'm asking a lot of that one strap!
I'll be back late Sunday night - hold down the fort!

No comments: