Monday, September 24, 2007

Heroes and Cannon Beach

I'm so excited that Heroes finally started again tonight! I love, love, love this show. Both my daughter and I watch it, so it's kinda fun to compare notes and see what insights she might have.
I also really like Grey's Anatomy - I often go over to Amy's to watch it . It's really fun to watch a favorite show with a friend! Besides, Amys is pretty much the ultimate hostess.

Knitting front - I'm going to Cannon Beach with Amy and Naomi this weekend, so I'm trying to figure out what to bring. I've already decided to not bring shop knitting (duh!) so I'm leaning towards my Kauni, Elsebeth Lavold's Margery and the latest Socks that Rock club socks. That should keep me plenty busy.

What are you working on?

3 comments:

amy said...

Too funny, I just noticed that countdown to Cannon Beach in your sidebar!

I am excited as well, I know I'll be bringing some Trekking yarn and who knows what else. I think I'll stay with small projects (ok, all my projects are small!). If I have time, I might consider the sweater ;)

Kim said...

I'm so jealous......Have a fun trip!!

Naomi said...

Amy - you should bring your sweater!!!

Ellen...I'll bring my Kauni if you bring yours....does that sound like a dare?? Maybe we bring our Evelyn Clark lace?

I don't know what to bring. It is still a toss up but the one thing I do know...this is going to be a lot of fun!!