Monday, May 7, 2007

2 minute update

Yes, I'm still around, just short of time and now I have to leave for work in two minutes.

Here's a quick update -
- I finished a victorian shoulderette with handspun and beads. Picture soon.
- Patrick got into Washington State University. Wahoo! Yes, he will be attending. I will have a Cougar and a Husky.
- Superbusy with yard, and trying to get organized. (Never ending battle?)
- Still walking. Went to the podiatrist about my ankle last week. Turns out I have anterior tibial insertion tendinitis. Got excellent running shoes (Brooks) need to heat my ankle before walking and then ice after. But I do have the okay for the 3-day walk.
- I have signed up for the 3-day walk. More on this later. But, I do have an account if you would like to sponsor me. Go to 3-day. click donate, select Seattle as the site. When it asks for name, enter Ellen Gowey. Thank you so, so much.
- Busy with end of year PTA, graduation too.

Time to go - I so hope to write more soon!

No comments: