Thursday, March 1, 2007

Comments -

Hi and thank you to everyone that has commented on this blog. I want to comment back, but I think I have something turned off in my settings. It's only letting me see people's profiles and sometimes any groups or a-longs that you may belong to.

So I plan to remedy that - hopefully I can enlist Amy or Ginger to clue me in. (remember I said I'm not very computer-savvy?)

So please for now consider this a great big "Hi" and thanks so much for reading and commenting. I was quite surprised to receive so many!

3 comments:

Angela said...

Hi Ellen,

I find that I need to click on their name (I get comments e-mailed to me so it may be different for you) and then it takes me to their profile page.

I then have to select their blog (if they have one) and then I can comment. If they don't have a blog (and some -alongers don't), they sometimes have an e-mail address in the left hand side-bar of their profile page.

I hope this helped!

That's my middle name said...

Angela - thanks - I was able to get to your blog. Beautiful gloves by the way! I can't wait to see the book, I ordered one yesterday.

Katie said...

Wow, I've been trying to comment for two days... looks like blogger finally got its verification thing working again.

Anyway, I just wanted to say that I am also a new Seattle area knit blogger and I have the same problem with trying to email commentors. I'm hoping that if you figure it out you could pop over to my blog and let me know how you fixed it.

Oh, and the bunny? Totally adorable!