Thursday, April 19, 2007

Got it

Okay, I am now able to download pictures off of my new camera, and there are no worries whether I will overwrite or change anything for Doug's camera on the computer. We both now have Canon cameras, and I wasn't sure if it was okay to load the software or not. I called this morning, and computers are smarter that I give them credit for. It will be fine.

That said, here is the garter stitch jacket (Fleece Artist) that I recently did for the shop: I know it's a little wonky on the hanger, but you can get the basic idea of what it looks like.




More finished goodies: My trekking 100 socks are done

as well as this mystery item.(see green below) It seems Doug had a pair of jeans that needed to be washed, so I took the opportunity to quickly knit up one of the new Noni Adventure bags. I made the small one (called for 3 skeins Cascade 220, but I hardly used the third one). Started it Friday night, and felted sometime on Saturday. Yes, I did do other things besides knit, but it really was very quick to do. It's drying right now, and then I'll put in the zipper and find some cool hardware for the straps. I'm planning on making the huge one too as an overnight bag, I hear you can practically fit your whole family in it! (Just kidding - I think!)

Still walking, walking, walking. I did 6 miles today, was shooting for 4, but the trail markers aren't always as good as they should be. That's okay, the temperature was just right out, with even a sprinkle or two, so I didn't really mind the extra distance.

More soon!

1 comment:

Naomi said...

Yay! Photos! I've seen you knit. You are like a machine - it is mind boggling. I guess you move at the speed of light in both your knitting and spinning! You are amazing. Good for you on the walking! You provide all kinds of inspiriation!