Friday, August 24, 2007

Happy Birthday, Naomi!

Today is Naomi's birthday! She should have had the day off from work, but she's swamped, so she doesn't. Poor girl!

Hop on over to her blog and wish her Happy Birthday!

Naomi and I met at Village Yarn and Tea where she was taking a class. This would be Rebecca's Thursday night "Build Your Skills" class. This is always a fun group, and I like to see how everyone is doing and what they are working on. Naomi was always making something that either I had already made, or had plans to make. We are pretty funny that way, we are often drawn to the same colorways and/or the same patterns. It's sort of a funny joke/bond we have. She's just a very sweet person with a heart of gold.

1 comment:

Naomi said...

I think I'm working too much but your bithday wishes have me tearing up - in a good way!

I need to do a new post!

Thanks for everything. I am so grateful for our friendship!!