Friday, August 24, 2007

Welcome Baby Noah!

Noah Jonathan (leaving out the last name for privacy!) was born on July 27th. His mom is Tava - a customer/student/friend. Ipreviously posted a very close up picture of a sweater I knit for him, but waited to post the final product until I knew for sure the sweater was in hand.

So here it is:


I'm terrible about pattern specs. I know it took me about 3 days to knit and put together.


Pattern: Kai Cable Sweater from Natural Knits for Babies and Moms by Louisa Harding.

Yarn: 2 skeins Blue Sky Alpaca, Cotton worsted

Size: 1 yr.

One really nifty thing about this pattern is that the neck was knit flat. There is a split in the cable to give a bit of extra room for getting over baby's head. Genius!


So cute. Love this book. I recommend this book all the time for people knitting for moms-to-be and babies. The most clever thing about this book is that it starts with maternity items, goes to cute, simple, practical baby clothing, and then goes on to nursing tops for mom.

1 comment:

Macoco said...

That sweater is absolutely adorable!